Link to map of locations of current and past rambles -
For leaders names please go to Leaders page in the Members Area (registration required)
27th Hawes (Early Start)
6th Benningborough (Evening Ramble @ 7pm)
11th Bolton Abbey - The Strid
25th Roseberry Topping
12th Wainstones/Chop Gate
3rd Golden Acre Park
24th Shelley area/Kirklees
5th Otley Chevin (Xmas Dinner)
A number of temporary rules and restrictions have been introduced to comply with Government Covid-19 guidance, they are as follows :-
1. Face masks are to be worn during coach travel. Protective gloves are optional on the coach, but highly recommended during rambles for opening of gates, climbing styles etc.
2. Personal sanitisers are recommended for use during the coach travel and the rambles.
3. Only one pickup point after the coach depot will be used, that will be Clarence Street car park.
4. The first boarding the coach should sit at the back. The following boarders are to sit nearest the back loading towards the front. 'Last on — first off' and reverse principal applies.
5. No documents will be circulated around the coach. A, B and C ramble maps and descriptions will be emailed to members prior to the ramble.
6. Coach fees will be collected as the coach is boarded. The fee of £12.00 is to be placed in a sealed envelope with the members name on it, or paid by BACS transfer.
7. Strict ramble bookings are required to support 'National Track and Trace'.
8. Rambles will be limited to 30 people.
Track & Trace process
If you test positive for Covid-19 and are required to provide contact details to National Track and Trace, please contact Tony who will provide contact details for the people on the ramble you were on. Tony will also contact the people to advise them that they should self-isolate for 10 days from the date of the positive test (as legally required).