Note: Please contact the leader of the ramble if you wish to attend.
For leader names please go to Leaders page in the Members Area (requires registration)
Wednesday 23rd June 2021 @ 7pm - Skipwith Common
General Guidance for leading a local ramble
1. Members are asked to volunteer to lead local rambles to support members who are unable to go on a coach-based ramble at the present time.
2. There will have to be a maximum of 30 members per ramble group, at the discretion of the ramble leader.
3. The rambles should be circular with the start /finish point easily accessible by car, bike, bus or walking.
4. These local rambles can take place on any day of the week and any time of the day.
5. It is hoped that these rambles will be of varying lengths, to suit the requirements of all members.
6. Once these rambles have been planned, the ramble leader should contact Tony Anderson so that the following information can be posted on the website and emailed to members:
· Leaders name and telephone number
· Date and time of the ramble
· Start /finish location
· Length of ramble, distance and time
· Car parking details, bus details etc
· A brief description of the ramble
· Any available refreshments at the finish
Note from Tony: Only basic details of each ramble will be published on the website, with more information about each ramble being emailed to members.